Wednesday, March 16, 2011

attn: people

1) We're getting a lot of random lurkers looking for traffic to their blogs (I would do anything to rid the internet of SEO) so I think we should make this private, or I'll figure out how to moderate comments or something.

2) The next meeting will be next wednesday, the 23rd of March. I am really sorry about the delay in meetings, but my BFA show is going up this weekend and I've been out of town a lot (I would do anything to rid myself of procrastination) so we've had too long of a hiatus. My fault, but I'll make it up to you.

At that meeting we're going to reflect on ideas mentioned on the blog/facebook, talk about more stuff, plan a big team-building activity, and get things done! More instruction for the meeting to come. Can't Wait!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. phew.

    glad my hiatus timed well with yours...

    private blog = exclusivity = what made facebook cool in its birth, right? so it must be a good thing. but if exclusive is negative, you can always keep an 'open to anyone, just let me know' policy and keep inviting new people? like you've done with your other resources...

    ReplyDelete