Monday, March 7, 2011

Example and Resource









































Just browsing the interweb and I saw some famous people collaborating: A studio is doing a project "centered on the theme of collaboration" for the next ten months. One person writes an article, one then designs a poster. It is similar to what Austin shared earlier. Wish they had done more already but you can read about their project here and see the one they've done here.

Also, I just happened upon an account to lynda.com.  They teach you stuff about computer programs. Let me know if it would be useful for you to use, and I'll pass you the magic words.

I like that people other than me and my little sisters are posting on the blog!

4 comments:

  1. I'd love to take a peek at lynda.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure thing amanda. I'll email you the info.

    anyone else?

    ReplyDelete
  3. um. i know i'm late on this, but i'll take a password. sure miss ms. lynda.

    has the julia rothman book been mentioned? i think it is along the same lines. if not (mentioned), and if so (along same lines), i will give it a proper post of its own.

    forgive my absence. i was out on spring break. but there's a mtg tonight? can i videochat attend?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Post is very much informative and content is so much convincing that I look for more in the future.
    Training for DevOps is very helpful in the current market trend.

    ReplyDelete